Initial Support Letter- June 20, 2006
To view my initial support letter (it is in Microsoft Word document format), please open up the following link: http://files-upload.com/files/81557/6-20-06initialsupportletter.doc.html
This website is where I post information, pictures, and updates about my mission trip in Santiago, Chile.
Look to the right-hand menu under 'Blog Archive' to find previous posts and info related to my trip!
I POST UPDATES WEEKLY.
To view my initial support letter (it is in Microsoft Word document format), please open up the following link: http://files-upload.com/files/81557/6-20-06initialsupportletter.doc.html
Publicado por
Lara Lichten
los
2:56 PM
THIS IS IT: (PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY MORE MAIL TO ME AT THIS DATE, SEEING AS I WILL NOT RECEIVE IT BECAUSE I AM RETURNING TO THE STATES)
· The Thurstons · Lara Lichten · Casilla 207-11 · Santiago, Chile · (There is no zipcode. What you see is all you need.)
Note: Mailing Time - The States to Chile is about one week Chile to the States is around two weeks
Note: Postage - It is around double the standard rate to mail a normal-sized/weighted letter
No comments:
Post a Comment