Friday, September 08, 2006

Information about my trip- A PowerPoint Presentation

Below is a link to my informational Powerpoint presentation about my mission trip to Chile.

(This link has been having difficulties opening on some computers, so if it doesn't work, don't stress. THIS TYPICALLY WILL NOT OPEN ON MACS (unless you have a Microsoft Office for Macs program). You can find out the same general information about my trip (the people I am staying with, and what ministries I will be involved in by) that is in this PowerPoint by otherwise going back to the main page and looking for topic titles under 'Previous Posts.')

INSTRUCTIONS:
If you have the PowerPoint program on your computer, click the following link:

http://files-upload.com/files/81524/LarasChilePowerPoint.ppt.html

If you do not have PowerPoint, click the this link:
http://chile_girl.files-upload.com/81612/editedppttouploadtointernetaspdf.PDF.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM IMPRESSED WITH YOUR WEB-SITE.
I HAVE LOST YOUR ADDRESS(STREET).
I WILL KEEP IT CONFIDENTIAL.

THANK YOU,

JOHN BUGBEE